We welcome members to suggest articles and books, as well as share comments or requests for discussions. Please reach out to us at email@example.com
- Ikigai – Hector Garcia and Francesc Miralles
- Lean In – Sheryl Sandberg
- Subtract – Leidy Klotz
- Do What Matters Most – Rob and Steven Shallenberger
Women Leaders in Academic Research / Empowerment of Under-represented Researchers (EUR)
A lecture series organized by the NIH Center for Interventional Oncology
Women AI Panel: Making the cut. What does it take?
Panel Synopsis: The landscape of research, medicine and technology is changing. Evolving the paradigm of mostly men panels, this “wanel” presents three female luminaries as they discuss their career journeys and how they rose to their current positions despite the odds. Three different career tracks, three different paths.
NIH Videocast accessible worldwide at https://videocast.nih.gov/watch=44780
Moderator: Mona Flores, MD, Global Head of Medical Artificial Intelligence, NVIDIA
- Anima Anandkumar, Director of Machine Learning Research at NVIDIA and Bren Professor at Caltech
- Caroline Chung, Vice President, Chief Data Officer, MD Anderson Cancer Center Co-Chair, Tumor Measurement Initiative, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Claire Bloomfield, Deputy Director, Centre for Improving Data Collaboration at NHSX, National Health Service, UK
- For more information, archived lectures and speaker Biographies, please see: https://www.cc.nih.gov/centerio/women_leaders.html